2.Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
Our site address is www.df2020.com
Our company name is df2020 Limited
Our registered address is 31 Hall Green Lane, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 2QX
Our nominated representative is [John Rawlings]
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you and your activities related to Products:
- Dialogue content and media which you may put into chatbots
- Dialogue data covering the interactions with your chatbots
- Dialogue data covering the interactions with Df2020 chatbots
- Forms related to the set-up and publishing of chatbots
- Forms or surveys on our website at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out for Chatbot Author Product or Chatbot Author Service
- Details of interactions you carry out with Chatbot Author Product, Chatbot Author Service, Df2020 Chatbots or our websites
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you collected as a result of your access to and use of Products in order to:
- Identify or analyse data to determine whether there are contraventions of our Terms and Conditions
- Invoice for Azure interactions or Azure data storage that exceeds the usage thresholds paid for by you when you subscribed for Products
- Improve our products, services and our chatbots
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Provide support
We use information about you to:
- Present website content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you
In terms of the websites, if you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on the website screen.
User payments are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to use of the Products are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website.
Please note however: Whilst we don’t identify individuals to our suppliers and partners, we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
6.Where we store your data
We store data related to Chatbot Author Product, Chatbot Author Service and generated Df2020 Chatbots on Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows 10 Store and Microsoft API Management.
Regarding the website, we may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Invoice payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
7.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our website forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
9.Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
11. Website tracking and targeting software
Our websites currently uses tracking tools such as cookies to track visitor usage to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. An example of the kind of tool used is Google Analytics which will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information. We may also in future use a variety of targeting technologies such as device fingerprinting but any such usage will be made clear and apparent on the website.
12. Email Newsletter
We operate an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by our website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you in connection with our email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 users are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be detailed instead.